Horror Business


This is my layout copy for the zine I've always wanted to do. It's just a bunch of newspaper clippings of horror films that I would cut out of the newspaper when I was a kid. All are from 1982 and 1983 NY Post and Newsday. I found my folder full of them a while back and decided to copy them before they rotted any further. I tried to leave the movie theater listings on the ads, so you can check out all the funky old theaters around NYC that are now gone. The zine was done in one night...fueled by Misfits albums and iced coffee....all cut and paste old school style. I wanted to make a small time capsule of horror flicks playing in NYC during the early 80s, since these bring back good memories. Once I make copies, I'll try to get it in some bookstores and give them out to friends....