I.D. Magazine


I'm not the magazine collector I once was, but I still tend to buy alot of mags. There is still nothing like sitting around on a snowy, freezing Sunday with a stack of new magazines and a pot of coffee. I even coincide my magazine buying so that I have them for weekends. One magazine which I NEVER skip is I.D. magazine from England (lifestyle, not design). I have every issue from the last 6 years, in order and in special cases that they sold at The New Museum I.D. show a couple of years ago. Always something good in this magazine. Well the newest issue is no let down...Kate Moss cover and spread, Malcolm Mclaren interview, and a bunch of punk rock related stories, since it is the Punk issue. Hope this magazine continues forever and never suffers the same fate as the Face, which folded a few years ago.