WTAPS x VANS

If you're wondering what this title means, you are one of the squares who aren't familiar with the Japanese brand WTAPS (pronounced Double-Taps). This is a weirdo Japanese clothing, sneakers and gear company that draws heavy inspiration from military, punk rock, and Americana for its products. Everything they put out is of the highest possible quality; so when I heard they had teamed up with VANS to create their own sneaker, I was on the hunt. They have done collaborations with VANS previously, but that was using existing VANS models. My sneaker binges are a thing of the past, and when I finally found these, I walked out of the store trying to talk myself out of it. A block away, I turned around and went back. Very glad I did.

For connoisseurs of fine footwear, enjoy the pics. All others...carry on.