WHAT WE DO IS SECRET

As part 2 of my Germs weekend, I went to check out the film WHAT WE DO IS SECRET, the Germs film that has been finally released this week. Despite what every critic had to say about it, I really enjoyed myself, and thought it was pretty engrossing. Didn't seem low budget or cheesy, and sometimes Shane West really did look alot like Darby Crash. There was a Q&A after with the band and director, and everyone seemed happy with it. Two funny things though...I was told the wrong theater at first and was sitting with a bunch of old people and "normals," which I thought was really strange, until my friend called and asked where I was, and I realized I was about to watch MAN ON A WIRE. And also, my pics didn't come out because I'm still learning the G9 and they all look like my camera took acid.